ENVITRACOM, which stands for Environmental Training and Compliance is a company founded by Jocelyn Brown who has a total of sixteen (16) years of environmental regulatory experience with 10 of those years in the role as an Environmental Compliance Specialist/Inspector/Supervisor and 4 years as an Environmental Trainer while managing permits for a facility considered to be a Major Source under the Title V (Air) Permit Regulations.
Jocelyn holds a B.S. in Environmental Science and M.A.S. in Environmental Policy and Management with a concentration in Natural Resources Management. She is currently certified as an Environmental Auditor with the National Registry of Environmental Professionals. Other certificates include Certificate of Visible Opacity Reading through Aeromet and 10-hour Occupational Safety and Health Training in General Industry Safety and Health.
Below is a condensed summary of Jocelyn’s environmental auditing, inspecting, permit managing and training experiences:
- Managing about 50 waste clean-up cases with the Florida Department of Environmental Protection. Cases ranged from former WWII dump site which was developed into a park, former golf course with pesticide contamination to military munitions in residentially developed properties.
- Auditing and maintaining RCRA compliance at a Large Quantity Generator’s facility that refined oil into many products to include gasoline,
- Managing and training Industrial Pre-Treatment facilities and Inspectors,
- Auditing under the guidelines of ISO 14401 Environmental Management Systems for a Public Utilities Department,
- Auditing under the guidelines of ISO 22002-1 Food Safety Management Systems.
- Managing and preparing Title V (Air) Permit Reports, EPCRA TRI and TIER II Reports,
- Training full-time and part-time employees on the following subject areas: General and Site-Specific Environmental Awareness, Department of Transportation HAZMAT Shipping and Stormwater Pollution Prevention